Went to do my sister a favor at her school and basically got treated like shitake. Seriously. This woman was a snitch. The way she treated me was equivalent to how bad she looked. Which was REAL bad. What comes around goes around.
Today(Christmas eve):
Went all day with out food which put me in supa bad mood. AND then I have a sibling ADDICTED to her iPhone. It's disgusting. I hate it. I hate iPhone. They equal a selfish society. It really makes me ill how it's stuck to her hand. I just wanna throw it away. Oh materialism. I despise you.
BUT. I enjoy this time of year. For me, it's like at any moment I'm prone to cry. I start thinking about being together and enjoying each other and tears just wanna sprout out my eyeballs. This usually stops when one of my siblings says things like 'I can't wait for Christmas to be over. I'm just not a Christmas kinda person.' YES. She really said that! Sad. But overall. It's been a good day. I dressed up in my Christmas outfit. I'm going to wear it again tomorrow. :)
Enjoy this time together and make the most out of it. Joy.
i want to see you with your christmas outfit!!!
ReplyDeletei will be one of your readers hahaha
i must said that i was one of that people that doesn't thought en christamas, i'm not catholics, but i went in a catholics school and my family are catholics too, so i have no escape. So i have to give a new sense to this celebration, and the way that I believe in this time of year that i can say to the close one that i love them give them a present made by me or probably buy but thinking in the person..so is not a lot of people that recibe that present but is my way to celebrate and not fall in the materialism....
ReplyDeleteeso no se que escribi espero que se entienda! =)