At first glance I just was like 'oh'.....but then I kept staring at it and was in awe. This is beautiful. It's done so elegantly. It's mesmorizing! Seriously. In love. It reminds me of John Powers work. ( John-powers.com )
He simplifies things. Breaks them down. Makes them mechanical and ultimately beatuiful. My all time favorite piece by him is 'Field of Reeds'. I'm pretty sure I stood in front of this thing for 10-15 mins. Had I been by myself I might have stood there forever. I recommend going to his site and looking at his other work. I believe most of his stuff is shown as a video...sounds plays a big part in his pieces. :) enjoy!
He simplifies things. Breaks them down. Makes them mechanical and ultimately beatuiful. My all time favorite piece by him is 'Field of Reeds'. I'm pretty sure I stood in front of this thing for 10-15 mins. Had I been by myself I might have stood there forever. I recommend going to his site and looking at his other work. I believe most of his stuff is shown as a video...sounds plays a big part in his pieces. :) enjoy!
kinda scary...like saw! but intriguing nonetheless. i am glad you decided to blog!! now i can cyber stalk you!
ReplyDelete